Emmanuel Lutheran Church was organized in 1892 and built its first church building on South Lundy Street in Salem, in 1897. In 1928 the congregation moved to its present location on South Broadway Avenue. In 1960 the Parish Education Building was dedicated. Extensive remodeling of the present church was completed in 1966.
We offer strong ministry in the areas of worship, education, and music. Although we are concerned about taking care of our own and encouraging each of our members to grow in their faith, we also have a strong desire to reach out and share the “Good News” with others so that their lives may be enriched by the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Last updated December 8, 2013
To contact us:
251 S. Broadway Avenue
Salem, OH 44460